Census Public Forum
Time & Location
About the Event
Learn more about Census 2020: why it matters, how to respond and ways to get involved in outreach.
Meet our panelists:
- Jennyfer Mesa, Latinos en Spokane
- Fernanda Mazcot, Raíz of Planned Parenthood
- Dr. Patrick Jones, Eastern Washington University
- Todd Mielke, Spokane County Sheriff’s Office
- Emma Noyes, Empire Health Foundation
- Linda Lauch, American Indian Community Center
- Albert Tripp, City of Airway Heights
- Denisse Guerrero, Washington Census Alliance
- Steven Herevia, Out Spokane
- Licett Figueroa, US Census Bureau
Moderator: Shelly O'Quinn, Innovia Foundation CEO
Presentation: Alex Panagotacos, Innovia Foundation & Spokane County Complete Count Committee Coordinator
Live stream video will be available on spokanecensus.org thanks to KSPS.
Co-sponsored by Spokane League of Women Voters.
Contact Alex to request accessibility accomodations including, but not limited to interpretation services.